4.8/5 | 16,000+ reviews
The Bottom Line
PriorityUnlock is an official network unlocking service and our #1 recommended choice for unlocking US-carriers from iPhone and all Samsung Galaxy devices. On average, they are the fastest and most reliable unlocking provider. All orders are protected by a 100% money-back guarantee as well, making it a no brainer.
PriorityUnlock "Short & Sweet" TL;DR Review Summary
PriorityUnlock is one of the leading phone network unlocking websites, offering Priority Unlocks to AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile, Sprint, Metro and Spectrum sim-locked iPhones, and all Samsung Galaxy phones. Very easy to order and work with, and unlocking with them is pretty risk-free: they offer a 100% Money-Back Guarantee if they can’t unlock your phone within 30 days.
Unlock Verified! All the unlocking requests we ordered were completed within 3 days, except for 1 order that was delayed a week. We test regularly.
- Unlocking Services | Verified Unlock Time Range
- Samsung Unlock Codes: 2 – 7
- iPhone Unlocks: 1 – 14 days
- Verizon: 1~3 day
- T-Mobile: 2~5 days
- AT&T: 3~14 days
- Sprint: 2~5 days
- Metro: 2~5 days
- Order Process: Online order form
- Average Turnaround: 1-3 days
- Payment Methods: Over 10, including credit card, Paypal, bank transfer, and popular cryptocurrencies
- Refund Policy: Full Refund if they are unable to unlock within 30 days, or if your unlock code don’t work (requires video proof)
- Customer Support: 24/7 Email Support; guaranteed response within 24 hours
PriorityUnlock Coupon Code
If you’re trying to find working coupon codes or discount codes for PriorityUnlock, then you’ve found the right place. PriorityUnlocks does offer special deals and discounts at times.
Is PriorityUnlock safe?
Yes, PriorityUnlock is safe to use and do business with. They have completed all of our unlocking orders with a 98% success rate, and they do offer a full refund if they can’t unlock your phone. Their unlocking methods are the official IMEI method mobile carrier used to unlock your phone, and they do it all online with just your IMEI.
We have had some issues with them, but every issue was resolved with their customer support team in a timely fashion. Issues we ran into includes slow customer support during peak times, certain phones taking longer than usual to unlock and certain phones being unable to be unlocked due to issues beyond our control.
How To Use PriorityUnlock
PriorityUnlock offers premium unlocking services which differ depending on your phone, carrier and status of both. The ordering process however, is pretty standard:
- Submit Priority Unlock Request
- Find and enter the IMEI number and email.
- Choose your current Mobile Carrier that your phone is locked to.
- Enter your email
- Press Unlock now
- Review Unlock Service Details — Next, you’ll be presented with the available unlocking service for your device/network. It should go over turnaround, price, and requirements. Press Proceed to Checkout Now” if it looks good.
- Checkout. The final step for you is to pay the unlocking fee. You’ll be taken to the checkout page with the payment options of Credit Cards, PayPal, PayPal Credit, and CryptoCurrencies.
- Confirmation Email — Once paid, you’ll receive a confirmation email with all the details of your order, ETA, and support contact info.
- Sit back and relax. — Priority unlocks can take between 12 hours to 72 hours (or sooner in some cases). NOTE! Sometimes, difficult unlock requests may take up to 14 days.
- UNLOCKED! You’ll receive an email once your device is UNLOCKED or an unlock code is ready for you. Follow the instructions (if any) and your phone is unlocked. Congrats!
Is PriorityUnlock Legit?
We see a lot of searches and inquires of people asking “is PriorityUnlock legit?” According to our review and thorough testing, we can verify that PriorityUnlock.com is legit. They are able to permenantly unlock phones with just your IMEI number. The service is official and does not void your warrenty. They can also (verified by 4 separate test orders) unlock phones that carriers deem “ineligible for unlock”, such as phones under contract or new activations.
Reddit, a hotspot of legit inquires has several posts regarding if PriorityUnlock is Legit: Reddit considers PriorityUnlock to be a legit, with 14 out of 14 mentions referring to them positively.
UnlockBase Prices for Unlocking Phones vary greatly depending on the phone model, make, country, carrier and status.
Their prices for unlocking phones from U.S. mobile carriers range widely from $5 to $249 (at the time of writing), and prices do change regularly. You can check current prices by clicking the button below and entering your exact device/network details.
Is PriorityUnlock Reliable?
PriorityUnlock is reliable with an average success rate of 95%, based on our first-hand experience with them. 90% of unlocks were completed within 24 to 72 hours. One unlock was not eligible, and another was delayed by 8 days. That’s better than any other unlocking service tested.
They also offer a 30-day, 100% Money-Back Guarantee, as not all phones are eligible for a Priority Unlock.
Read and check out PriorityUnlock reviews, photos and experiences from real customers and users across the web. Submit your own review and experience about PriorityUnlock to share with other readers and potential customers, and leave your mark. Was PriorityUnlock good? Did they work? How much did you pay? How long did you wait? How would you rate the experience? Would you recommend PriorityUnlock to friends or family, or would you avoid them like the plague? We would love to know.
Verizon iphone unlocked in 4 hours
Got my iPhone unlocked in 4 hours! Faster than I expected. Works great now!
Magnificent! Unlocked when others couldn't.
Magnificent! Priority unlocked my AT&T iPhone 12 pro max that CellUnlocker and DoctorSIM couldn’t unlock, and they did it in 4 days. I wish I would have picked these guys first.
Unlocking was straight forward really easy
Fast and easy.
Fast and easy.
300% Worth It!
I can’t say enough good things about Priorityunlock. They were able to unlock by blacklisted t-mobile iPhone 12. I was able to resell it on eBay for $600 MORE than I could have before. 300% worth it! I’m definitely using them again!